HOW SILVA METHOD CAN HELP TO OVERCOME THE SYMPTOMS OF ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACK
Excessive anxiety and subsequent panic attacks are now quite common. In the progressive era, most of the people are now victims of this. If we analyze the symptoms of anxiety and panic attack, it will be seen that uncertainty, fear, insecurity, and excessive stress within us become the cause of such mental state. Wrong decisions taken by oneself, dissatisfaction with life and career, competitiveness triggers anxiety.
But many are in doubt about how to get rid of these problems and live a life with good mental health. In today’s article we are going to discuss a technique – the Silva Method which can be used to cure anxiety and panic attacks with proper practice. Today I will discuss in detail what the Silva Method is or how the Silva Method can prove useful in eliminating the symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks.
Anxiety and Panic Attacks and Their Possible Symptoms and Causes:
It’s hard to find people who don’t worry and it’s somewhat normal. Fear, feeling of insecurity, lack of self-confidence binds people to such a level that anxiety takes place in their mind easily.
In a nutshell, anxiety is a mental state caused by worry, fear, uncertainty, discomfort and inertia. Panic attacks come from excessive anxiety. Our sudden fear, uncontrolled emotions, and overthinking can cause us to have a panic attack. After analysis it has been observed that women suffer from this problem more than men. The symptoms of anxiety and panic attack from anxiety has a serious impact on our lives as it damages our mental well-being as well as our physical health.
Some of the major symptoms of a panic attack/ anxiety are:
• Over stress
• feeling nervous
• fear of danger
• feeling uncomfortable
• Suffer from panic
• Increased heart rate
• Shaking hands and feet
• Excessive sweating
• Suffering from insomnia
• Feeling of nausea
• stomach problems
Although there are various causes of anxiety and panic attacks, certain factors are more common Due to –
• inherited conditions
• taking too much pressure
• sudden injury
• weak heart
What is the Silva Method?
Known as a means of controlling mental states, the Silva Method is an incredible meditation technique that moves people to the centre of their consciousness and strengthens mental skills while developing their brain through relaxation. Jose Silva invented a technique based on the idea of how to calm and stabilize the brain to keep oneself focused and conquer one’s goals.
Invented by Jose Silva, this technique focuses primarily on controlling our alpha brainwaves, which is the state between consciousness and sleep. Countless people are enjoying the benefits of this technology through workshops in at least 129 countries. The main aim of this method is to build up one’s self-esteem as well as develop a positive attitude.
How does the Silva Method work?
The idea behind the Silva Method is to control the alpha wave, one of our different brain waves. The Silva Technique helps us get into that alpha state of mind through a series of metal exercises of meditation that focus on building positive attitude and developing intuition. The process involving deep breathing, relaxation, visualization ,acceptance of the outcome is what Silva method works as. When a person adopts the Silva technique, he easily enters the alpha state and feels very relaxed. The symptoms of anxiety and panic attack.
Role of Silva Method in Relieving Anxiety and Panic Attacks:
Because we know that the Silva Method triggers our alpha state of mind as well as relaxes our body and mind, abnormal heart rates are not noticed and the chances of panic attacks are also reduced. Moreover, the Silva Method helps us to destroy negative energy, develop a positive attitude, reduce stress and increase focus. As a result we can overcome any emotional pain or trauma and get rid of anxiety, depression as well as panic attacks.
Silva's various techniques to treat anxiety and panic attacks:
We all know that Silva is quite effective as a meditation technique. But today we will discuss the various techniques of Silva Method by which it is possible to overcome The symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks.
• Silva Three Fingers Approch: The Silva Three Fingers Technique is very easy to apply. Calm your mind with a concentrated mind and squeeze the tips of your thumbs with the tips of the index and middle fingers of both hands and you’ll see that you’ve entered your alpha state. You can use this technique anytime to relieve your anxiety.
• Silva Mind Control Method: This is a mindfulness meditation course that teaches us how to control our mind and enter the alpha state of our brain to live a life free of anxiety, depression and stress.
• Silva 3-2-1 Deftness: An excellent technique for entering the alpha state is the Silva 3-2-1 technique which relies mainly on breath control and counting. Close your eyes and visualize each of the numbers from 3 to 1 three times while exhaling with a steady mind and you will instantly enter your alpha state.
• Silva Mirror the Mind Technique: It can prove beneficial in relieving stress and anxiety. After entering the alpha state, bring a mirror to your mind and visualize your problem in that blue framed mirror. Then shift your mind to the left and visualize the solution to your problem in a white framed mirror and accept its result.
Ways to incorporate the Silva Method into daily life:
While we are talking about the Silva Method and its benefits and how it can cure our The symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks, it also becomes very important to know how to apply the Silva Method in our lives. Since the Silva Method is a meditation technique, it is very important to be familiar with meditation practices and procedures. Below are the steps to use the Silva Meditation Technique:
• Step 1: Calm yourself and focus your mind on the part over your eyes. You can do this practice sitting in a comfortable place or standing anywhere. Just try to keep your mind away from all distractions.
• Step 2: Take a deep breath and imagine that you are now free from all worldly bonds.
• Step 3: Use the Silva 3-2-1 technique while exhaling or you can use any of Silva’s techniques to enter the alpha state of mind.
• Step 4: After entering the alpha state level you will feel that you are very free. Now you focus your mind on your problem or your goal.
• Step 5: Develop a positive mindset within yourself and visualize your desired goal or problem and identify its possible outcomes or solutions.
• Step 6: Now direct your mind to come out of the meditative state and slowly open your eyes.
• Step 7: Believe that you can overcome your problems or achieve your desired goals.
• Step 8: Accept the outcome of your meditation and proceed with your visualized scenario.
FAQs about Silva Method and Anxiety:
Here are answers to several frequently asked questions about Silva method and anxiety-
Q.1. What is the Silva Method , and how does it work to reduce anxiety?
Ans. The Silva Method is basically a meditation technique that relaxes the body and mind through a self-help approach, develops body and mind, rebuilds positive attitudes, restores self-confidence.
Now because it controls alpha brain waves and relaxes the body and mind, removes thoughts that trigger negative emotions; Then there is no possibility symptoms of anxiety or panic attack.
Q.2. Can the Silva Method help with all types of anxiety?
Ans. Yes, in most cases it can be said. Any form of anxiety or panic is connected to our brain and emotions; And that’s exactly where the Silva Method works. Hence, practicing the Silva Method can prove beneficial in preventing any form of symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks.
Q.3. How long does it take to see results from using the Silva Method for anxiety?
Ans. Now this is quite difficult to assure, because your desired result completely depends on how intensively you follow this method. However, you can feel the results of the Silva Method in about 4 weeks of use.
Q.4. Are there any side effects or risks associated with using the Silva Method for anxiety?
Ans. No, there are no side effects or ricks in using the Silva Method. However, over-exercising for quick results and not achieving goals can lead to deep depression. So use proper method and be patient.
Q.5. Do I need any special equipment or training to use the Silva Method?
Ans. No equipment is required to use the Silva Method .One can learn more about the use of the Silva Method only by joining the Silva Mind Control lessons.
Q.6. How often should I use the Silva Method for best results over anxiety?
Ans. You can keep it in your daily routine, and you can use the Silva Technique in any situation at any time of the day.
Q.7. Are there any additional resources or support available to help me use the silva method for anxiety effectively?
Ans. Yes, various resources and support such as Silva Method courses, coaches, online videos and tutorials, various books can be helpful in using the Silva Method.
Q.8. Can the Silva Method be used in conjunction with other treatments for anxiety?
Ans. Yes, the Silva Method can be used with other treatments, but be sure to consult your healthcare provider before use, as the Silva Method can trigger the effects of other treatments.
Q.9. Is the Silva method backed by scientific research, if so, what does it shows about the recovery of anxiety?
Ans. Various researches since the time of José Silva provide evidence that the Silva Method has a scientific basis, but its scope is very limited.
According to a Journal of Clinical Physiology, individuals using the Silva Method have experienced remarkable results in relieving stress and anxiety.
Best a journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, the Silva Method has been shown to be very beneficial in reducing stress and anxiety in breast cancer patients.
Q.10. How much does it cost to use Silva Method for anxiety and are there any discounts and payment plans available?
Ans. Silva costs and discounts depend on the Silva program package. So visit the official website of Silva Method or contact Silva Customs Service for details.
It is normal to have problems in life and along with them there will be fear, depression, anxiety, stress. We cannot simply ignore them. But we can choose ways to combat or suppress them. The Silva Method is a means by which we can overcome our The symptoms of anxiety and panic attacks. Hopefully today’s discussion will prove beneficial in curing your said problem.