Know how the Silva Method works
One method of obtaining mental peace and heightened awareness is via the practice of meditation. The Silva Meditation Techniques has become one of the most widely used techniques for meditating. Many individuals have praised the Silva Method of meditation.
This self-help program’s inventor is Jose Silva. It teaches individuals how to reprogram their subconscious brains to eradicate bad ideas via the use of guided imagery. It is well recognised for helping individuals realize their full potential and achieve goals.
Over 129 countries now provide seminars based on this approach. This sort of meditation has been shown to increase one’s self-esteem and foster optimistic thinking. According to this theory, relaxation and cognitive growth are linked to a sense of personal well-being. Continue reading to learn more.
Silva Meditation: Ways to Practice
One of the most effective methods for calming the mind is meditation. In addition to relieving stress, meditation may also help you regulate and manage your emotional and mental health. The advantages of silva meditation are already well-understood, so let’s take a brief look at how to put this easy meditation technique into practice!
- An excellent place to start is to imagine gazing slightly above the level of your eyes while sitting comfortably.
- Concentrate on the third position as you inhale and exhale.
- Please take a second deep inhale and hold it for a few seconds before exhaling and visualizing the number 2.
- As you take a third breath in, see the digit 1.
- Counting backwards in sets of 100 to 1, 50 to 1, and 25 to 1 might help you relax.
- To make the unpleasant parts of your life disappear, put your attention on the good aspects.
- Give your mind instructions so that you may emerge from your meditation state.
- Think of a goal as you begin to open your eyes. Believing you can accomplish your objective is the first step to success
- If you want to use your subconscious mind to your advantage, you must think that you will get what you desire.
Create a situation in which you are experiencing your objective in reality by visualizing it as you did in the previous step.
How does the Silva Approach work?
A meditative or Alpha state is the first phase in the Silva Mind Control Method.
A regulated condition of slumbering characterizes the Alpha state. Despite the fact that you are completely awake and aware, you experience extreme tranquillity when in this condition. This is an excellent location to work on your willpower and develop a more positive outlook on life.
Alpha brain waves allow you to be more receptive to new ideas since your mind is more open and receptive to suggestions. The good news is that you don’t have to worry about your negative, restricting beliefs interfering with your positive, powerful ideas.
Problem resolution, pain and anxiety management, memory enhancement, and goal setting are all possible when in this frame of mind.
Silva Method approach has a broad range of advantages, from calming the mind and body to alleviating sleeplessness. Positive thinking may be instilled by removing negative ideas using this meditation practice. In addition to assisting in self-diagnosing physical, emotional, and mental irregularities, it may also enhance healing capacity, cognitive growth, and energy regulation. So, if you want to boost your self-esteem and personal well-being, follow this strategy daily.
Also, you can check our latest program & courses
- Silva Life System Complete Course
- 4 Steps to the Silva Life System (Audio Course)
- Silva Long Relax Exercise by Jose Silva
- Dynamic Meditation
- Silva Master Classes
For more Jose silva study material & programs click here